Star Alliance member Air New Zealand recently unveiled a new look to it’s latest 777. In tribute to its National Rugby Team, the All Blacks, the latest addition to fleet sports a beautiful black look. Click Here to be taken to the FlightGlobal article that also includes some great images and a video highlighting the unveiling. It looks great!!
- Air Berlin Files For Bankruptcy….What Does That Mean For Lufthansa?
- Plane Spotting Is About To Get Better At Paine Field……
- BRUSSELS Increases Mumbai Frequency
- LUFTHANSA Group BUSINESS CLASS TO USA For $1700! Ex-Warsaw, Budapest, or Prague….24 Hours Only!
- LUFTHANSA / SWISS Business Class: Paris To California For Less Than $2000
- Lufthansa Premium Economy Seat Map Reference - Bookmark This Post!
- BOSE QC20 vs QC15 Comparison and Surprise!
- LUFTHANSA Premium Economy Update: Ready For Booking & Seat Sale!
- Planning To Go To Cuba? Hurry Up! Travel Ban Set To Return For Americans
- LUFTHANSA's New Premium Economy Seats: Features & Benefits Explained
747-8i 777 9525 A350 Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini Electronics Ban eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich