A quick update on what had the potential to be another paralyzing strike for Lufthansa. In a last minute deal, UFO, the union representing germanwings’ cabin crew and airline representatives reach an agreement that will remove the possibility of a strike. A threat of a strike had been looming since employees voted in favor of one, however at this point cooler heads prevailed and there will be no strike. The settlement offer still needs to be voted upon by the union membership however it is expected to be ratified.
- TSA Updates List Of Countries And Airlines Impacted By Electronics Ban
- UK Now Banning Electronic Devices Aboard Flights From Certain Countries
- Electronics Ban Issued To Several Mideast / North African Carriers and Countries
- LUFTHANSA Business Class Fare Sale For Spring and Early Summer
- Are Circular Runways Coming To Our Airports?
747-8i 777 9525 A350 A380 Airbus Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Lufthansa Routes Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report United Voucher