A quick update on what had the potential to be another paralyzing strike for Lufthansa. In a last minute deal, UFO, the union representing germanwings’ cabin crew and airline representatives reach an agreement that will remove the possibility of a strike. A threat of a strike had been looming since employees voted in favor of one, however at this point cooler heads prevailed and there will be no strike. The settlement offer still needs to be voted upon by the union membership however it is expected to be ratified.
- LUFTHANSA Successfully Tests Biometric Boarding In The USA….Expansion To Gateways Possible
- More Lufthansa A350 Flights For North America…..
- LUFTHANSA 2-for-1 First Class AND Business Class Fare Sale (EX-Germany)!
- LUFTHANSA / SWISS / AUSTRIAN / BRUSSELS 50% Off Business Class To Europe & North America!
- Miles & More announces bonus deal for Lufthansa flights!
747-8i 777 A350 A380 Air Berlin Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Livery Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles Miles & More Miles and More Munich Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich