After spending yet more time at observation points at Los Angeles International prior to heading for home after visiting family, I managed to capture another few hundred images. On my final day in Los Angeles, I split a few hours between the popular In-N-Out location and the Imperial Hill Observation area. I’m glad I did since I was able to spot airlines and aircraft that I had not seen on my 2 other “sessions” at LAX. This is the final installment of photos from what had easily been my greatest plane spotting experience.
- LAPTOP BAN May Expand To USA Bound Flights From the UK and Europe
- Star Alliance Route Announcements: April 18 – April 25, 2017
- A Few Hours Remain For Ex-UK Fare Sale
- Are Your Travel Headphones Eavesdropping On You? Lawsuit Suggests That’s What BOSE May Be Doing!
- HURRY!! Only 2 Days Left In The United Mileage Plus 80% Miles Bonus Promo
747-8i 777 9525 A350 A380 Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini Economy eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Lufthansa Routes Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report United Voucher