After spending yet more time at observation points at Los Angeles International prior to heading for home after visiting family, I managed to capture another few hundred images. On my final day in Los Angeles, I split a few hours between the popular In-N-Out location and the Imperial Hill Observation area. I’m glad I did since I was able to spot airlines and aircraft that I had not seen on my 2 other “sessions” at LAX. This is the final installment of photos from what had easily been my greatest plane spotting experience.
- LUFTHANSA Increases Cancun Flights For Winter 2017/18
- LUFTHANSA Announces Special A350 Destination: 서울
- BRUSSELS AIRLINES To Update Fleet With New A330s & New Cabins!
- STAR ALLIANCE Route Announcements: May 13 – May 20, 2017
- No Electronics Ban On Europe – USA Flights……..It’s “Off The Table” At This Point
747-8i 777 9525 A350 A380 Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini Economy eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings LCC Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report United Voucher