After spending yet more time at observation points at Los Angeles International prior to heading for home after visiting family, I managed to capture another few hundred images. On my final day in Los Angeles, I split a few hours between the popular In-N-Out location and the Imperial Hill Observation area. I’m glad I did since I was able to spot airlines and aircraft that I had not seen on my 2 other “sessions” at LAX. This is the final installment of photos from what had easily been my greatest plane spotting experience.
- UNITED MILEAGE PLUS: Up To 80% Bonus On Purchased Miles
- Rhino Revolution Needs Our Help ASAP!
- SWISS Contest! Enter To Win 2 Business Class Tickets To Europe & Spa Package
- Happy Anniversary!! How Many Miles Did You Earn For The Flowers???
- LUFTHANSA: Second A350 Arrives This Week & Will Be Boston Bound
747-8i 777 9525 A350 A380 Airbus Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Lufthansa Routes Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report United Voucher