Many thanks to Omar for providing me with photos from a January 21 transit of Frankfurt (FRA). Looks like “New York” has been in circulation for a bit!! If you don’t know what I’m referring to, please visit this post regarding Lufthansa naming an A380 after a US city for the first time.
- LUFTHANSA Europe Sale Features One Way Fares As Low As €35…….2 Days Only!
- SWISS Schedules Two Charters For World Cup….
- LUFTHANSA’s New Livery Shows Up On First Regional Jet……
- Enter This Weeks FCT Contest To Win A First Class Duck
- LUFTHANSA And AUSTRIAN Introduce Fee-Based Preferred Zone Seating In Economy
747-8i 777 A350 A380 Air Berlin Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Livery Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles Miles & More Miles and More Munich Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich