Many thanks to Omar for providing me with photos from a January 21 transit of Frankfurt (FRA). Looks like “New York” has been in circulation for a bit!! If you don’t know what I’m referring to, please visit this post regarding Lufthansa naming an A380 after a US city for the first time.
- LUFTHANSA Increases Cancun Flights For Winter 2017/18
- LUFTHANSA Announces Special A350 Destination: 서울
- BRUSSELS AIRLINES To Update Fleet With New A330s & New Cabins!
- STAR ALLIANCE Route Announcements: May 13 – May 20, 2017
- No Electronics Ban On Europe – USA Flights……..It’s “Off The Table” At This Point
747-8i 777 9525 A350 A380 Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini Economy eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings LCC Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report United Voucher