Many thanks to Omar for providing me with photos from a January 21 transit of Frankfurt (FRA). Looks like “New York” has been in circulation for a bit!! If you don’t know what I’m referring to, please visit this post regarding Lufthansa naming an A380 after a US city for the first time.
- TSA Updates List Of Countries And Airlines Impacted By Electronics Ban
- UK Now Banning Electronic Devices Aboard Flights From Certain Countries
- Electronics Ban Issued To Several Mideast / North African Carriers and Countries
- LUFTHANSA Business Class Fare Sale For Spring and Early Summer
- Are Circular Runways Coming To Our Airports?
747-8i 777 9525 A350 A380 Airbus Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Lufthansa Routes Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report United Voucher