Many thanks to Omar for providing me with photos from a January 21 transit of Frankfurt (FRA). Looks like “New York” has been in circulation for a bit!! If you don’t know what I’m referring to, please visit this post regarding Lufthansa naming an A380 after a US city for the first time.
- AUSTRIAN Announces Final FOKKER Flights……
- Why Not…One More Last United Mileage Plus Miles Bonus Opportunity For 2017…..
- Lufthansa’s NEW Prepaid ‘Timepass’ Flight Passes Are A Great Holiday Gift Idea……
- Lufthansa First Class Services (Frankfurt) Unveils 2017 Christmas Duck
- LUFTHANSA Announces Additional A380 Destinations From Munich
- Lufthansa Premium Economy Seat Map Reference - Bookmark This Post!
- BOSE QC20 vs QC15 Comparison and Surprise!
- LUFTHANSA Premium Economy Update: Ready For Booking & Seat Sale!
- Planning To Go To Cuba? Hurry Up! Travel Ban Set To Return For Americans
- LUFTHANSA's New Premium Economy Seats: Features & Benefits Explained
747-8i 777 A350 A380 Air Berlin Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest Duck Dulini Electronics Ban eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich