After spending yet more time at observation points at Los Angeles International prior to heading for home after visiting family, I managed to capture another few hundred images. On my final day in Los Angeles, I split a few hours between the popular In-N-Out location and the Imperial Hill Observation area. I’m glad I did since I was able to spot airlines and aircraft that I had not seen on my 2 other “sessions” at LAX. This is the final installment of photos from what had easily been my greatest plane spotting experience.
- LUFTHANSA Offering £10 Voucher To Mark Royal Wedding…..But Hurry, 2 Days Only!
- LUFTHANSA Rolls Out Long Haul Business Class Enhancements
- LUFTHANSA Unveils Update Of New Livery…..But No Decision On Final Version Has Been Made
- United’s ‘Mystery’ Mileage Plus Sale Offering Up To 100% Bonus For Top Tier…
- LUFTHANSA Group Approves Substantial Aircraft Order
747-8i 777 A350 A380 Air Berlin Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Livery Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles Miles & More Miles and More Munich Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich