After spending yet more time at observation points at Los Angeles International prior to heading for home after visiting family, I managed to capture another few hundred images. On my final day in Los Angeles, I split a few hours between the popular In-N-Out location and the Imperial Hill Observation area. I’m glad I did since I was able to spot airlines and aircraft that I had not seen on my 2 other “sessions” at LAX. This is the final installment of photos from what had easily been my greatest plane spotting experience.
- Lufthansa Increases Capacity To Palma During Bavaria’s Holiday……
- AUSTRIAN Unveils New Livery!!
- UNITED Mileage Plus Sale: Up To 70% Bonus (And Targeted Additional 10% By Acting Quickly)
- LUFTHANSA Shifts Dusseldorf – Newark to PRIVATAIR
- LUFTHANSA / SWISS / AUSTRIAN / BRUSSELS Business Class To USA From €1500 (Ex-Italy)…..
747-8i 777 A350 A380 Air Berlin Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Livery Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles Miles & More Miles and More Munich Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich