LUFTHANSA is running a contest until the end of the year that will award the winner a trip to Leipzig. The contest covers airfare, 4 nights lodging and a variety of tours and excursions along with a few dining experiences as well.
To help passengers get into the Holiday Spirit even before they board their flights, Lufthansa has created a ‘Christmas Gate’ out of Gate Z62/64 specifically for long haul departures.
LUFTHANSA has announced the addition of 3 new destinations for their Winter 2015/16 timetable…..Cancun, Maldives and Mauritius!
LUFTHANSA To Give Special A380 LEGO Kit To All The Good Little Boys & Girls Aboard Flights During The Holidays!
LUFTHANSA has a great gift that awaits children who will be flying during the Holiday Season. Thanks to LEGO and Lufthansa’s marketing team, this becomes an instant collectible!
On a recent trip to Frankfurt, I had the chance to spend some time touring LH’s Cargo facilities and happened to be there when an MD-11F came home…..
SWISS is running their ’12 Days Of SWISSness’ contest that will award the Grand Prize winner a fantastic experience in Switzerland….St.Moritz anyone??
Oh Look, another strike in Europe. This time it’s the Belgian Air Traffic Controllers looking for their 24 hours of fame which is forcing BRUSSELS Airlines to cancel all of their flights during the strike.
Part II of my recent Plane Spotting in Frankfurt includes A380s from Lufthansa and Singapore along with a few lesser know carriers……
SWISS is running a fare sale for travel from the USA to most of SWISS’ European destinations. Fares start as low as $750!!
Here is some advice and recommendations when it comes to using AUSTRIAN’s ‘Smart Upgrade’ program for upgrading to Business Class on long haul flights. Don’t make the same mistakes!
Lufthansa is distributing a unique Business Class Amenity Kit during the Holiday season. You’ll find them aboard Lufthansa’s long haul flight between now and the end of the year!
United has launched the system that allows for Mileage Plus members to redeem Global Premier Upgrades electronically for travel on Lufthansa operated flights. Finally……
On my recent flight from Europe, I had an encounter with an airline staffer who had not studied up on her TSA policies for Duty Free Liquids and how they relate to connecting flights. She tried to be the Sheriff and try to stop me from bring my liquids to the TSA check point…..She failed!
At the end of November I had a chance to spend several hours over 2 days Plane Spotting in and around Frankfurt Airport. There would be no lack of subject matter!
Lufthansa is running a 2-day Premium Economy Fare Sale for travel originating in the UK. The deals cover Lufthansa destinations world-wide.
- LUFTHANSA CONTEST: Winner Goes To Leipzig!
- LUFTHANSA Opens Special ‘Christmas Gate’ For Certain Departures From Frankfurt
- LUFTHANSA Adds New Destinations: Mexico, Mauritius & The Maldives
- LUFTHANSA To Give Special A380 LEGO Kit To All The Good Little Boys & Girls Aboard Flights During The Holidays!
- Avgeek Special: Watch A Lufthansa Cargo MD-11 Freighter Taxi To The Ramp
- BOSE QC20 vs QC15 Comparison and Surprise!
- A Walk Around The World's Last Flying B-29 Superfortress
- LUFTHANSA First Class Fare Sale To Europe!
- LUFTHANSA: $1500 Business Class Fare To EUROPE From Late June To Early August
- MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR Changes Coming To How United Global Premier Upgrades Will Be Processed For LUFTHANSA Travel