SWISS is running a very brief 2 day New Year’s sale for travel from North America to most of their European destinations. Fares from East Coast gateways range from $690 (JFK – Kiev) to approximately $900 for JFK – Venice. The majority of the fares however settle in the high $700 – low $800 range. Fares from the Central US and West Coast range between $850 to $950 for most destinations.
- Lufthansa Premium Economy Seat Map Reference - Bookmark This Post!
- BOSE QC20 vs QC15 Comparison and Surprise!
- LUFTHANSA Premium Economy Update: Ready For Booking & Seat Sale!
- Planning To Go To Cuba? Hurry Up! Travel Ban Set To Return For Americans
- SIGMA 150-600mm Telephoto Lens: Impressions and Review
747-8i 777 9525 A350 A380 Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich