Just saw this headline hit my email and thought its worthwhile to share. Airlines have been slowly changing some of the pricing models for seats to charge more and more premiums for the “better” seats in a cabin. For example, there is a premium to sit in the exit row and there are generally premiums charged to sit further up in a typical economy cabin. This article from the Wall Street Journal takes a deeper look into this new behavior of the airlines, and the consequences to passengers. Its an interesting read.
- 2018 24 Hours of Le Mans…11,000 Photos Worth!
- Off To The Races Next Week: Le Mans, Normandy, and Other Stops…..
- Lufthansa Unveils Premium Economy Amenity Kits And Introduces New First Class Kit….
- LUFTHANSA Offering £10 Voucher To Mark Royal Wedding…..But Hurry, 2 Days Only!
- LUFTHANSA Rolls Out Long Haul Business Class Enhancements
747-8i 777 A350 A380 Air Berlin Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Livery Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles Miles & More Miles and More Munich Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich