A quick update on what had the potential to be another paralyzing strike for Lufthansa. In a last minute deal, UFO, the union representing germanwings’ cabin crew and airline representatives reach an agreement that will remove the possibility of a strike. A threat of a strike had been looming since employees voted in favor of one, however at this point cooler heads prevailed and there will be no strike. The settlement offer still needs to be voted upon by the union membership however it is expected to be ratified.
- Lufthansa Increases Capacity To Palma During Bavaria’s Holiday……
- AUSTRIAN Unveils New Livery!!
- UNITED Mileage Plus Sale: Up To 70% Bonus (And Targeted Additional 10% By Acting Quickly)
- LUFTHANSA Shifts Dusseldorf – Newark to PRIVATAIR
- LUFTHANSA / SWISS / AUSTRIAN / BRUSSELS Business Class To USA From €1500 (Ex-Italy)…..
747-8i 777 A350 A380 Air Berlin Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Livery Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles Miles & More Miles and More Munich Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich