Just saw this headline hit my email and thought its worthwhile to share. Airlines have been slowly changing some of the pricing models for seats to charge more and more premiums for the “better” seats in a cabin. For example, there is a premium to sit in the exit row and there are generally premiums charged to sit further up in a typical economy cabin. This article from the Wall Street Journal takes a deeper look into this new behavior of the airlines, and the consequences to passengers. Its an interesting read.
- LUFTHANSA Successfully Tests Biometric Boarding In The USA….Expansion To Gateways Possible
- More Lufthansa A350 Flights For North America…..
- LUFTHANSA 2-for-1 First Class AND Business Class Fare Sale (EX-Germany)!
- LUFTHANSA / SWISS / AUSTRIAN / BRUSSELS 50% Off Business Class To Europe & North America!
- Miles & More announces bonus deal for Lufthansa flights!
747-8i 777 A350 A380 Air Berlin Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Livery Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles Miles & More Miles and More Munich Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich