Just saw this headline hit my email and thought its worthwhile to share. Airlines have been slowly changing some of the pricing models for seats to charge more and more premiums for the “better” seats in a cabin. For example, there is a premium to sit in the exit row and there are generally premiums charged to sit further up in a typical economy cabin. This article from the Wall Street Journal takes a deeper look into this new behavior of the airlines, and the consequences to passengers. Its an interesting read.
- LUFTHANSA Bringing The A350 To Major Asian Destination
- SWISS Schedules Limited 777 Service From Zurich To Geneva, Hannover, and Vienna!
- LUFTHANSA Announces ‘Trachten Crew’ Oktoberfest Schedule and Other Highlights (Oktoberfest Amenity Kits!)
- Lufthansa’s 747-8i To See New Destinations And No More Doha
- EXPECT Widespread LH Group Cancellations Due To Hurricane Irma
- Lufthansa Premium Economy Seat Map Reference - Bookmark This Post!
- BOSE QC20 vs QC15 Comparison and Surprise!
- LUFTHANSA Premium Economy Update: Ready For Booking & Seat Sale!
- Planning To Go To Cuba? Hurry Up! Travel Ban Set To Return For Americans
- LUFTHANSA's New Premium Economy Seats: Features & Benefits Explained
747-8i 777 9525 A350 Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini Electronics Ban eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich