Just saw this headline hit my email and thought its worthwhile to share. Airlines have been slowly changing some of the pricing models for seats to charge more and more premiums for the “better” seats in a cabin. For example, there is a premium to sit in the exit row and there are generally premiums charged to sit further up in a typical economy cabin. This article from the Wall Street Journal takes a deeper look into this new behavior of the airlines, and the consequences to passengers. Its an interesting read.
- TSA Updates List Of Countries And Airlines Impacted By Electronics Ban
- UK Now Banning Electronic Devices Aboard Flights From Certain Countries
- Electronics Ban Issued To Several Mideast / North African Carriers and Countries
- LUFTHANSA Business Class Fare Sale For Spring and Early Summer
- Are Circular Runways Coming To Our Airports?
747-8i 777 9525 A350 A380 Airbus Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Lufthansa Routes Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report United Voucher