Just saw this headline hit my email and thought its worthwhile to share. Airlines have been slowly changing some of the pricing models for seats to charge more and more premiums for the “better” seats in a cabin. For example, there is a premium to sit in the exit row and there are generally premiums charged to sit further up in a typical economy cabin. This article from the Wall Street Journal takes a deeper look into this new behavior of the airlines, and the consequences to passengers. Its an interesting read.
- LUFTHANSA: Dusseldorf – Newark For Less Than $400!
- Miles & More Targeted Offer: Earn Up To 2,000 Bonus Miles For August-October Flights
- Mid-East Laptop / Electronics Ban Lifted Completely
- Miles & More Members: WorldShop Contest Awarding 1,000,000 Miles! Entry Is Easy!
- Thrill Seeker Meets Tragedy At Princess Juliana Airport
- Lufthansa Premium Economy Seat Map Reference - Bookmark This Post!
- BOSE QC20 vs QC15 Comparison and Surprise!
- LUFTHANSA Premium Economy Update: Ready For Booking & Seat Sale!
- Planning To Go To Cuba? Hurry Up! Travel Ban Set To Return For Americans
- SIGMA 150-600mm Telephoto Lens: Impressions and Review
747-8i 777 9525 A350 Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini Electronics Ban eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report TSA United Voucher Zurich