Just saw this headline hit my email and thought its worthwhile to share. Airlines have been slowly changing some of the pricing models for seats to charge more and more premiums for the “better” seats in a cabin. For example, there is a premium to sit in the exit row and there are generally premiums charged to sit further up in a typical economy cabin. This article from the Wall Street Journal takes a deeper look into this new behavior of the airlines, and the consequences to passengers. Its an interesting read.
- LAPTOP BAN May Expand To USA Bound Flights From the UK and Europe
- Star Alliance Route Announcements: April 18 – April 25, 2017
- A Few Hours Remain For Ex-UK Fare Sale
- Are Your Travel Headphones Eavesdropping On You? Lawsuit Suggests That’s What BOSE May Be Doing!
- HURRY!! Only 2 Days Left In The United Mileage Plus 80% Miles Bonus Promo
747-8i 777 9525 A350 A380 Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini Economy eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Lufthansa Routes Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report United Voucher