Just saw this headline hit my email and thought its worthwhile to share. Airlines have been slowly changing some of the pricing models for seats to charge more and more premiums for the “better” seats in a cabin. For example, there is a premium to sit in the exit row and there are generally premiums charged to sit further up in a typical economy cabin. This article from the Wall Street Journal takes a deeper look into this new behavior of the airlines, and the consequences to passengers. Its an interesting read.
- Any Electronics Ban On Airliners Now May Include Flights Originating In The USA
- LUFTHANSA / SWISS First Class Sale To The USA: From Only €3000!!
- LUFTHANSA Changes Mind About A350 To Seoul
- TSA Is Testing Enhanced Electronics Screening…..May Lead To New Policies
- LUFTHANSA Increases Cancun Flights For Winter 2017/18
747-8i 777 9525 A350 A380 Austrian Boeing Brussels brussels airlines Business Class Cargo Contest D-ABYT Duck Dulini Economy eurowings Fare Sale First Class First Class terminal Frankfurt germanwings LCC Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Lufthansa Contests/Promotions Lufthansa History Mileage Plus Miles & More Miles and More Munich Paine Field Passenger Experience Plane Spotting Premium Economy Route Announcement Route Announcements Safari Star Alliance Star Alliance Route Announcements Strike SWISS Trip Report United Voucher